cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special stock indicator in the OD (goods movement data tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I would like to ask on how the special stock type indicator field (LIPS-SOBKZ) in the outbound deliveries, under the goods movement data tab, can be populated? For example, with stock type indicator E.

Are there any configs or master data settings that allow the population of the stock type in the ODs? I'm just wondering why we have some ODs (replenishment deliveries) that are having the special stock indicator E, but sometimes, this field is empty. I would like to know what are the factors that allow the special stock type indicator field to be populated.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your Requirement class in OVZG. This is one of the point of control..

FYI: Check your sale order - procurement tab. You will find REQUIREMENT TYPE, and in OVZH, you shall find your requirement class for the requirement type

thank you

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the SD side, the special stock indicator on a delivery line item is copied from the sales order line item.

And the special stock indicator on the sales order line item is determined from the item category.

If you are referring to the MM side of things, (and based on your description of the use of the 'replenishment deliveries you might be), then there probably are corresponding configuration on the MM side of things.

Matthew

+1 (707) 276-6473