Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display archived sales documents

neeta_patel2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is there a way to display archived sales documents via transaction codes VA03, VA23 & VL03N (Deliveries)? VF07, VF03 have the "Display from archive" selection.

What are the various options to access archived data?

Thanks!

Neeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, archived sales orders can be accessed with VA03, archived deliveries with VL03N .

you have to make sure that your index structures are activated and filled.

furhter you can access the archived data with ALO1 data releation ship browser.

As well as with the read reports S3VBAKAU and S3LIKPAU (which are actually the reports behind the Read button in SARA)

KSB5, KABP and KVBI can as well be used to display sales orders

not to forget SARI Archive explorer

ashutosh_mishra4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I Tried all the above T codes to fetch a Archived data and i am getting also .But i am facing one issue,

i.e. i have one Billing Document number and that number is in current period (2013) and same Billing document number in 2003 also (Archivied), And my user want to see 2003 data,so when ever i am opening that Billing Doc. number in VF03 or VF07 its opening 2013 data.

Please do the needful.

Thanks

Ashutosh Kr

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in VF03 you have to select from menu Billing document > Display from archive

then you specify the archive that has to be read

Have you tried the search with specifying the fiscal year in the initial screen?

ashutosh_mishra4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried from Menu option i.e. Billing document -> Display from archive, its equal to VF07.

And in that i tried with Creation date range or Fiscal year that time i am getting error "Billing Document XXXXXXXXXXdoes not exist.".

And if i am trying with out date range its opening current period data in VF07.

Thanks

Ashutosh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and from which transaction do you know that you have this billing document twice?

ashutosh_mishra4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually first user raised this issue,then i tried ALO1,with the help of Billing Document there i am getting two document number .

Thanks

Ashutosh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read OSS Note 781802 - Resetting number ranges after archiving data

it is a consulting note explaining the problem,

and a solution is provided with Note 1573695 - DRB: Number range problem in SD

ashutosh_mishra4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the issue,now i am able to view a archivied Billing document in VF07.I created New info-structure with Created on (ERDAT) and while using VF07 we will pass date range on selection screen,then i am able to see the archivied data.

Thanks to all

Ashutosh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.