cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict storage location from availability check when checking plant level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru/Experts,

We've been requested to configure our gATP check to look at all production storage locations at a plant. To do this we created a new "Availability Check Control" which we checked "No stor.loc. inspectn" which allows the availability check to look at the plant level, but we DO NOT want it to check our distressed storage location (0002).

Can we configure R3 to exclude a single storage location?

Thanks,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Why you want to configure R/3 if the ATP check happens in APO ?

I dont know any way to exclude a single storage location from the gATP check ! Maybe you could create a new location for the storage location 0002 and move the stock to that new location. Then you can use the rules based ATP check to trigger a check in the new location or not depending on your bussiness needs.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

I do not think there is a standard configuration that can help you to achieve this goal. You need work with your development team to satisfy this requirement. One possible approach is to change the ATP category of stock from this storage location in CIF Inbound using some User Exit.

Thanks,

Prasun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

If I understood correctly, you want to have GATP check for all storage locations apart from 0002.

As others mentioned, you can't have this in standard GATP.

In GATP check, you could create an enhancement, check for storage location and disallow GATP check for 0002 location.

I have not worked on this kind of requirement and so not sure how simple or complex this might be.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're going to try to create a User Exit in "EXIT_SAPLATPC_001" to either

change the customizing settings or exclude the sloc from T_ATPCSX. Or

use EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 to change the result T_MDVEX.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin