cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java EE Adapter Module JARS

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

i am developing an adapter module at the moment and i would really like to know how the getContextDataKeys() Method of the class ModuleContext is implemented in the com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module-package!

The thing i would like to know is, if the parameter names of the module configuration are sorted in the way they are shown on the modules tab in the communication channel!

I have got the com.sap.aii.af.lib.mod.jar but the implementation of the ModuleContext is not in it! Can anybody provide me the implementation of this class, or the jar file including the implementing class?

Or just give me an answer to the written question above?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Markus

Edited by: Markus Schalk on Jan 30, 2012 5:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this PI 7.1?

in the jar com.sap.aii.af.lib.mod.jar you have the methods to access module context

com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know this is a pretty old post, but I managed to stumble upon the the JAR file containing ModuleContextImpl.

The JAR file is com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc_api.jar and ModuleContextImpl is in package \com\sap\aii\adapter\xi\validator\

The JAR file in turn can be found in the following deployment archive for the Adapter Framework com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc.sda

Hopefully this is helpful for anyone who stumbles upon this in the future.

Rgds

Eng Swee

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

com.sap.aii.af.lib.mod.jar does not provide any source code information about class ModuleContext. Find the com.sap.aii.af.lib.mod.ModuleContext and use java decompiler to generate source code.

0 Kudos

Good morning everybody,

we are using PI 7.11 at the moment!

I already decompiled the com.sap.aii.af.lib.mod.jar, but ModuleContext is an interface! The implementation seems to be in the package com.sap.aii.af.app.mp.impl (ModuleContextImpl), but it is not included in the jar!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Markus

0 Kudos

Hello,

does nobody have a clue how the getContextDataKeys()-method of the class ModuleContext is implemented?

I want to use it to get all module parameter names dynamically, because i don't know them before runtime!

But i am getting some unexpected values. It seems that the module key is also in the enumeration which is the return value of the method. Also i am wondering why the parameter names are not ordered like they are listed in the modules tab!?

The source code of the method would be of great interest to me...

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Kind regards,

Markus