cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

How to have a pair of condition types, which always automatically have opposite sign?

e.g. condtion type Z001 is 100, then condition type Z002 is -100

Is there any configuration on condition type or pricing procedure can help?

I have tried to set Z001 as reference condition of Z002, and also use routine 164 (basis *-1) as alt. formula for condition base value in pricing procedure. But it doesn't work.

When I create order with this pricing procedure, they give the same sign and same value.

Please kindly advise. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Routine 164 should work. Make the field plus/minus as blank (positive and negative) for the condition type Z002 in t.code V/06 and then test again by creating a new document.

Regards,

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As allready suggested you can have 100% discount condition type, but can you please explain the business requirement on having such kind of condition types in sales order, so that you can get more suggestions from the forum.

Thanks

Regards,

Ramesh

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I need this because I have need to have a condition type which will be positive in 1 pricing procedure and in another pricing procedure, it is negative.

I don't want user to maintain the same value twice as they are always the same.

I tried alt. formula 164.

Default coding is xkwert = 0 - xkomv-kawrt.

However, the price is stored in xkomv-kbetr. How can I modify this?

Thanks.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

positive in 1 pricing procedure and in another pricing procedure, it is negative.

From above statement its quiet evident that you are using 2 pricing procedures.

Right?

Then in that case don't maintain the routine 164 against the condition type in pricing procedure where you want positive result.

Or

if in case, this same pricing procedure with different sales doc type.

Then take help of ABAPer in your team to create a new routine 964 with reference to 164, where you can have an additional logic for condition type behaviour based on sales doc type based on your requirement.

Regards

JP

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By customizing you need to create the condition Z002 as percentage and assign the From in pricing procedure as the step number of the Z001 condition. Then create condition record for Z002 with value -100% and done.

Or you can always create your own VOFM alternative value calculation routine and assign it to Z002 in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Marcin