cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two or Three envelopes bidding without C-folders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus! we are implementing SRM 7.01 and I wonder if is possible to use two envelopes bidding without C-folders? Also I want to know if it`s possible to have more than two envelopes bidding??? I`ll really appreciate your help

Thanks in advance

Best Regards!

Liam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot have two envelope bidding without C folder.

Two envelope bidding comprises of Price bid which is handled as your Rfx document and second part is techinal bid which uses C folders (Techincal Rfx)

By standard max support is two envelope bidding.

Hope this helps.

Regards

sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam! thanks for your answer, so We have to install cfolders then.. do you know where I can find this add on software ? the component software is CPRXRPM, right? do you know if we have to buy any license in order to use C-folders? thanks in advance!

Liam

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stpes to follow:

1.Instal SAP Bidding Engine.

2.Instal and configure mySAP PLM cFolders Release 2.0

3.Ensure that users that are defined in both systems have exactly the same user name in each system. If this is not the case, the system is unable to identify which users are involved in which folders and bid invitations.

4.Establish the RFC destination between SRM Server and mySAP PLM cFolders in the mySAP Supplier Relationship Management; Path: SPRO->SRM Server->Technical Basic Settings->Define RFC Destinations.

5.Define the mySAP PLM cFolders system in the mySAP Supplier Relationship Management; Path:

SPRO->SRM Server->Technical Basic Settings->Define Backend Systems

Few config's on SRM side:

1. Assign role SAP_CFX_USER to specified users. (pruchaser,bidders etc)

2. Assign role SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR (authers user to create cFolder) to certain user.

3.Activate Service CFX_RFC_UI.  tcode: SICF

Path: default_host->sap->bc->bsp-> sap->cfx_rfc_ui

4.Test service from user who has role SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR

Regards,