cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES import abap installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all;

I keep facing an error when i reach the point of installing "import abap" in IDES

"an error occured while processing Service SAP ERP 6.0 Support Release 3 > SAP system > oracle > central system > central system (last error reported by the step: can not find file D:\SAPDumps\51034985_1- IDES SAP ERP 6 SR3 Inst Export\EXP1\DB\DDLORA.TPL)"

log files are written to C:\program Files/sapinst_instdir/ERP/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRALS/AS

i tried to logon with the user "idsadm", and with the user "smdadm" and ontinued with the previous installation but it gave me also the same error when i reach "import abap" step

please any help will be great

Amal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

D:\SAPDumps\51034985_1- IDES SAP ERP 6 SR3 Inst Export

Check the following

1) You do not have any blank spaces in the DVD Path . You can see that your DVD path has blank spaces. Replace them with "_" or adjust the name to make it small.

2) Ensure that your have copied all the required DVDs in the dump folder.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak;

thank you for your reply. i took your advice and changed the name of the files by deleting the spaces between words and replace them using under score but now i get this error:

ERROR 2012-02-05 10:18:01.895

FCO-00011 The step runMigrationMonitor with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|runMigrationMonitor was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in the logs, did you already check the files: import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.

In these logs, you maye find further references to the package loading logs.

These should be in the SAPInst installation folder: ..\program files\sapinst_instdir\..\..\..

Check the last modified log files.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikishan;

the error was solved

i had to check the listener for the databaes, and opend the database.

then i came back to sapinst and continued with the previous installation, and thank god it continued without errors.

i removed the spaces bwteen the words to correct the names and i opened the listener during the sap netweaver installation

Best Regards

~ Amal

Edited by: Amal Aloun on Feb 5, 2012 3:31 PM