cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Action usage' data not recorded in AC10 reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we are running the users action usage report in AC10, we are getting the records only for one application server. We have total 3 application servers in Production system. I tried to create 2 more connectors in SM59 in both the client and target system, but still the data for other 2 app server is not fechted in "action usage" report. It means the users who are logging into that specific app server are recorded in reports.

Please can anyone suggest, what configuration step i am missing so the data can be collected for all 3 app servers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are the application servers time synchronized? Do you have the information of all app servers in tx. STAD in the back-end?

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankd Diego, I checked the app server timings and STAD entries. The time is synchronized for all 3 app servers and data exist for all of them in STAD. I am still not able to get to the root cause of it..

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

try checking the function module TH_SERVER_LIST in the target system. (transaction SE37).

Once you've executed it, all of the application servers should have the sapd* namespace in the SERV column.

This is important for the use of the SPM tool as it enables the ID to be locked on all servers so it could also impact the availability of the GRC system to identify those servers in the log generation as well.,

If it is something different than sapd* then you may need to get the basis team to update the services file with the appropriate entries.

Answers (0)