cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created 4 new condition types ( ZC01, ZC02, ZC03 & ZC04). [ surcharge condition types ]

condition records are maintained for ZC01 & ZC02 i.e. Rs 20 & 10 respectively.

ZC03 is the discount condition type and it is manual entry.

Now i required to save the sum of ( ZC01 + ZC02 - ZC03) value into condition ZC04. i.e. ( 20 + 10 - 5) = 25.

In pricing procedure i have maintained the conditions as follows, but still i am not getting the sum of 3 conditions into 4th condition type.

Step no. | Condition type | From | To

01 | ZCO1 |

02 | ZC02 |

03 | ZC03 |

04 | ZC04 | 01 | 03

Is this correct ? or i have to write the routine to move the value to ZC04.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the condition class (t.code V/06) for ZC01 and ZC02 is same, then you can get only one value in step 04. Meaning step 04 will be either ZC01 or ZC02 + ZC03. Hence by standard you can't get the required value. You need to add a routine in the column Condition formula for alternative calculation type in the pricing procedure (t.code V/08) against condition type ZC04 to do the required calculations.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am able to get the sum of ZC01, ZC02 and ZC03 conditions value after changing the "Calculat.type" for ZC04 condition to %. now i am facing problem with the condition exclusion groups... hope you can guide me.

Thanks

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The settings you have mentioned are correct for the exclusion to work.

When you say its not working, u mean both the conditions are active in the pricing procedure.

In case of exclusion, both wud get determined, but one of them would be inactive.

Jus chk if that's the case

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether condition exclusion works if condition types are different (one is % and other is quantity). To understand more about how condition exclusion works read OSS Note 836243 - How condition exclusion works in R/3

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create a VOFM routine unless you change the ZC04 condition type to percentage and put 100% in condition record.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for your suggestion...

After changing ZC04 condition's Calculat.type to %, sum of ZC01, ZC02 and ZC03 value is captured in ZC04 condition value.

Above condition is the surcharge for the vehicle insurance and if the accrual(insurance) is maintained for vehcile i.e ZV05( Calculat.type is "Quantity" ) then ZC04 condition should get inactive.

Created condition group ZCG4 and assigned ZC04 condition type.

Created condition group ZCG5 and assigned ZC05 condition type.

Maintained condition exclusion for pricing procedures as follows :

Condition exclusion procedure = 'D' Exclusive

Condition exclusion group1 = ZC05

Condition exclusion group2 = ZC04

But its is not working.. what are the other parameters i have check... please guide.

Thanks

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhanu,

Assigh condition exclusion groups to pricing procedure, Error will be solved.

Regards,

Raviteja

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi Ganesan