Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire fighter on GRC10

former_member274402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to use fire fighter and provisioning of access on GRC10 itself.

I am using ID based FF access and when trying to add role - SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID to the user on GRC it does not get the role from the delivered roles.

Do we need to load something? Is there a way we can activate these functions on our GRC10 environment?

Regards, Melvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

If I didn´t misunderstood your question, the problem is that you don´t have the role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID in your GRC system (and you need it because you want GRC to act as backend too). Then I think you need to install the GRC plug-in as you did in the rest of backend systems. Once this is done the role should be available in the GRC system.

Regards,

Félix

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Melvin,

The SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID role is used to identify the Firefighter ID users in the target systems and is shipped in the GRCPINW and GRCPIERP components. You will need to generate this role (or a custom equivalent) in each target system and assign it to the firefighter IDs. They will then be available for further configuration in the GRC system.

if you want to have Firefighter IDs for the GRC system itself, then you will also need to install the GRCPINW plug in into the GRC system as well and configure it to consider itself as a target system as well.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Like in simple term

1) Firefighter id are created on backend system.

2)GRC Systems need to understand whihc are fighterids

3)GRAC_SPM_FFID or create any role and assign all firefigher ids.

4)Make sure this role name is maintained in parameter to identify firefightids.

Parammeter i think 4010..

Enter the name of the role assigned to the firefighter ID in the target systems. This is identifies to the application that the user who is logging on to the target system is a firefighter ID. The target system makes a call to the GRC Box and reads this configuration to check if the user has this role assigned to them.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melvin,

SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID should be present on the back-end system.

In the GRC System the role is SAP_GRAC_SUPER_USER_MGMT_USER.

Check Security Guide and Page 7 here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0a8506a-5c64-2e10-5c82-aed487cf0...

Cheers,

Diego.