cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of key figure 9ADFCST in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO V5.1.

In particular I'm using SNP heuristics, and we have forecasts in the standard key figure 9ADFCST.

As I understand it, this key figure contains the 'unconsumed forecast', and so is the original forecast (from APO DP) minus open sales orders and minus sales order despatches.

I want to be able to distinguish between the situation where 9ADFCST is zero because the original forecast is zero (and we have no sales orders), and where 9ADFCST is zero because it has been fully consumed by sales orders/despatches.

Any advice on this would be appreciated...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend that you do not touch the 9ADFCST Key Figure and add a new Time Series KF for storing the original forecast (let's say CORFCST).

When you release forecast from DP to SNP, in a next step, also copy your DP forecast to CORFCST using the program /SAPAPO/RTSCOPY.

So, use original forecast KF CORFCST to see the values of the forecast that came out of DP, while 9ADFCST will tell you how much unconsumed forecast remains. When both values are zero, it's clear that your forecasted value was zero, otherwise, you could find out the original forecast using the KF CORFCST.

Of course, other option is to go to forecast tab in RRP3 (product view) and check the consumption situation (how much of the forecast is consumed vs how much was available initially).

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Pawan

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using demand planning and releasing forecast from DP to SNP, you can compare DP forecast with SNP forecast and arrive at this distinction.

Nitin Thatte