cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while SCS installation of NW 7.3 EHP1 on Windows 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to start Application as JAVA : SCS installation in Distributed mode. I am installing with user having administrator rights. But in the execution phase i am getting the below error and unable to proceed.

in sapinst.log:

ERROR 2012-01-30 03:29:58.964

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in module call: .

ERROR 2012-01-30 03:29:59.11

FCO-00011 The step setUserEnvironment with step key |NW_Java_SCS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Users_Create_Do|ind|ind|ind|ind|users|0|setUserEnvironment was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Assertion failed: in

function (role, readAccountData) {

if (readAccountData === undefined) {

readAccountData = true;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(", role, ")");

this._initAccountData();

ASSERT(arguments.callee, this.haveAccountData(role), "role " + role + " is not created yet.");

var ad = this._readAccountDataFromKeydb(role);

if (readAccountData) {

ad = this._readAccountData(ad);

}

var masterpwd = this.getMasterPassword();

if (ad.password == "" && this._useMasterPasswordForAccountData(ad) && ad.type == "USER" && masterpwd !== undefined && role != NWUsers.roles.J2EEGuest && !ad.locked) {

ad.password = masterpwd;

}

NWUsers.trace("NWUsers.getAccountData(): ", dump_properties(ad));

return ad;

}

role SAPSIDDB is not created yet.).

Please can you suggest on this.

Thanks!

- Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be a windows authorization porblem. Try to start the instance with SAPServices<SID> user or <SID>adm user.

and change the permissionss for library files folder also.

-Naveen

former_member188073
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check other logs just below or above the sapinst.log as well (latest ones). I don't know about any roles by the name SAPSIDDB.

Try posting them. And please post if your were able to solve it. Probably a retry would be also a better option. I am sure you are using proper user IDs. Windows 2008 has lot of problems because of authorizations. Make sure all authorizations regarding OS levels users have been thoroughly checked. It seems to be as a windows error rather than installation problem.

Varun

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also please check that you're using Administrator Windows user for installation and the chosen master password is compliant with password rules. To check this, try to create a user with master password.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like some standard bug. Please check SAP note 1527078 and search with key word "FCO-00011" there you will find resolution of this problem.

Thanks

Sunny