Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of condition not update when saving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Here is the situation regarding pricing procedure :

1 - I created a condition type Z... with manual pricing.

2 - I create a document with this condition with value '1000' (KBETR).

-> The condition is active but the condition value is 0 (KWERT)...

3- I save the document and i return in modification.

-> Now the condition value is '1000' (KWERT).

Why the condition value is initial before return in modification? How set automatic update?

Thanks a lot,

Mishael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your answers.

I'am the ABAPER

There no particular requirement for this condition.

The details of this condition (V/06):

Contral data 1:

Condition class = A (Discount or surcharge)

Calculation type for condition = B (Fixed amount)

Plus/minus = A (Positive)

Group condition:

Group condition = X

Changes which can be made:

Header condition = X

Item Condition = X

Delete = X

Amout/percent = X

All others fields are blank...

In the princing procedure (V/08) for this condition:

Condition determined manually = X

Print = X

Condition subtotal = 4

Account key = ERL

Others fields are blank...

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Can you please check any Enhancement did you done in Sale order level using USER EXITS

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

There are no user exit used.

Regards,

Mishael

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try to Debug then you will come to know what is the exact problem

Regards,

Prasanna

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you enter the pricing manually, just hit enter button. Then check the values to see whether the system distributes the value to items and adds the net value. Then save the order and recheck in VA02. You can also check OSS Note 520604 - Immediate activation of header conditions and Note 1168004 - Incorrect condition value in subtotals lines w/ manual entry if it applies your scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This notes cannot be implemented because the release is 700.

If i enter the condition and hit enter button, the condition value = 0.

If i save the documen and check in KONV table, the value is 0. If now, i check the order in VA02, the condition value is correct. I need to save the order for update KONV table.

Regards,

M

kalyan_muthyala
Explorer
0 Kudos

I too have recently faced similar problem.

After brief analysis it is understood that if the user is entering Header conditions first and later entering the item price, the header condition is unable to rollup the values. Hence, when user open VA02, the calculations are triggered to rollup the values and the final value is reflected in 000000.

Hence, Users' first enter the item level details first before entering Header level conditions. SO the rollup can be properly triggered.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mishael,

It could be because of the requirements which you are assigned to the condition type.

There must be some validation on some fields from sale order.

Maybe, this field is not getting populated the value at the time of saving sale order, rather it does have value after saving.

So, when you are entering sale order second time, the table will be having the value filled, that is why; the system has picked up the condition type.

This is mainly because of the wrong usage of fields in the requirements.

Please check with your ABAPer on this.. Thank you

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KBETR - Condition rate

KWERT - Condition value

when you create sale order then KBETR will determine as per the condition rate at VK11,when you saved the document then

only the value get stored at KWERT.

For Ex: condtion rate is 100 when you rise a sale order for 10 qty now the KWERT will become 100 X 10 = 1000 once save the

document this value get stored at KWERT,until that it will be in buffer data.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens because of the requirement for the particular condition type in the pricing procedure. Please speak with your ABAPER regarding this and give the requirement source text to them.

Hope this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mishael,

The condition value will be updated to the KWERT field only after saving, as you would be entering this value on a manual condition type, and it would be calculating the amount based on the price value you enter only at the time of saving of the sales document.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello M R I,

Thanks for your answer.

The condition value will be not updating after saving. I look in KONV table after saving and KWERT is initial for this condition. Is only updated after reopened and saving document.

Regards,

Mishael

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

If the Condition type is Header condition , after you enter the condition type in sale order header level ,click on the active and save

Check the table KOMV - KWERT

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mishael,

As suggested by Ramesh, please see if there is any particular requirement associated with your condition type and how it functions.

Cheers,

MR