cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deletion of item from notification not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in notification i have 3 items . if i delete one item from that notification,it is not actually deleting the line when i select one item from the list and click on transfer posting from unres to inspec it is posting article document with deleted article.

that means the item is showing deleted but not actually deleted

can anyone suggest me how to delete item from notification permenantly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you doing " transfer posting from unres to inspec (it is posting article document with deleted article) item wise.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

prevoisuly i have 3 items 1 ,2 ,3

now i deleted 1 item

so 2 item moved to first line

and 3 item moved to 2 nd line

now i selected 2 item (which is in first line after deletion )and did tr posting art document posted with deleted article .

that is prevously in that line which ever article is there with that artcile it is posting

for suppose if i select line 2 (3 rd article after deletion) it is posting article documwnt as if the line is not deleted .

and how i deleted line is i selected particular line and clicked on delete row.

is there any seperate process to delete the row?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is does "Transfer "posting depends upon line item .As I understnad its common for all line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i know it depends on line items only

because tr psoting is happening only for selected line

Former Member
0 Kudos

From header also you can post without selecting line items.

Also just to add to this ,Its depends upon the reference objects in notification type.

Anyways just try to remove the code gr,code & qty etc data for item to be deleted( except sort numbner).

Then post other line items except this one.