cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding additon of Freight charges and Revised Delivery date in Z Trans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client is using Z Transaction ZSales_Book(Billing report) and he wants to add two extra fields Freight Charges and Revised Delivery date to this report as it is related to VBAP saled document line item and how can we connect it to VBRP Billing document line item can i know the connecting fileds.

As i passed it to ABAPER as a requirement he asked me the same question..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it is a revised or request delivery date? Assuming it is a request delivery date i am using request terminology

As you want to add two extra feilds freight charges and Request delivery date.

For Freight Charges - If they are item level freight charges then you give the following tables data - VBAP,KOMV

For Revised Delivery Date - use the following data - VBAP, RV45A-ETDAT also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sirnadh,

Thanks for ur reply it is revised delviery date only and can please post me in detail about the VBAP-RV45A-EDAT is EDAT is field.........please clear my doubt

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask your ABAP team to add the two feilds in the Z report Condition type and schedule line date.Also provide the following details to your ABAP team.Ask them to include these following details in the Z report program that it should read all these details when Z report is executed.

VBAP - MATNR (Material)

RV45A-ETDAT(Schedule line date)

KOMV-KSCHL(Condition Type)

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Also provide KOMV-KBETR (Rate - condition amount or percentage) to your ABAP team.Tell that the freight value should be picked from KOMV-KBETR.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinadh,

As per your guidance i clear the requirement for Freight Charges and regarding the revised delivery date my abaper is asking me regarding the link field between the billing line item VBRP and sale document line item VBAP as it is billing report

And how will be get displayed in to that Z Transaction(ZSales_Book).

Thanks in advance

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use VBAK-VDATU(Request.delivery date) and if you have to combine with VBRK table then kindly check with VBUK,VBUP,VBFA tables.If still you are not getting required table then go with by joining the tables.So kindly discuss with your ABAP team member

Regards

Srinath