cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program or FM triggered when creating follow on doc after approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am unable to debug the steps between approval of doc and creation of follow on doc. My problem is that when creating the follow on purchase order doc from SC, system is entering junk value for CZECH name (Non English user). I am unable to stop or debug as the follow on doc is getting created autometically. Please suggest.

Best wishes,

Atanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Atanu,

please, have a look at wiki below:

[Transfer process of the Shopping Cart|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/TransferprocessoftheShopping+Cart]

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which version of SRM you are in?

FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER. in this FM pass the SC guid. and start debugging. this FM is used to transfer SC.. (keeping a debugger on this and approving SC wont trigger this, because it actually is called from BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_V2 in update task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumyaprakash,

I am using SRM 7.

Best wishes,

Atanu

Edited by: deyatanudey on Jan 31, 2012 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

so if you want to trigger BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_V2 then activate system debugging, update debugging and trfc debugging.. keep a external break point on BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_V2 with WF-BATCH user id..

you will be able to trigger the debugger

and i think it starts after or inside the below method(if you are using BRF)

/SAPSRM/CB_WF_WORKITEM --> IF_OS_CA_SERVICE~SAVE

Edited by: Soumyaprakash Mishra on Jan 31, 2012 5:45 PM

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do the following checks & let me know the result:

1. Go to SC BBP_PD item data and check the PO number. Whether it is created?

2. Use tocde RZ20 for any error in SC or PO.

3. You must see the error in Application monitor SC or PO web page with detail error.

4. Execute transaction SE37 and enter the FM BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT and then give the shopping cart number in REQNO field and then execute.

Function Module should work considering the shopping cart is in approved status and in the Follow on documents the status says Approved and in transfer process.

5.Also check whether the jobs CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 are working fine?

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps