cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollout Project-Customer Master Extension into Different Regions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the same customer who is existent in 5 different regions with the same name.

Different customer master records have been created while earlier implementation, so tax calculation into sales order based on customer regions was never an issue as regions would be picked according to the tax indicators in Billing tab of Sales Area Data in customer master.

Now, while rolling out to a new company code, the client wants us to use the same customer number, so I have to extend these, but any change in the region while extending the customer master to the new company code is affecting in the other company code too.

My question is while maintaining condition records in VK11 for VAT or CST, can I exclude "region", if I do so, on what basis tax can be picked and populated into the sales order automatically.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Here you can create a additional table where you can exclude the region, infact you can include the customer number, or check for something in combination with the same.

In the access sequence you can the put this table in the first place. And ensure that how many such customer exists as per the master data. Make sure you create the proper condition record for all such records to avoid any mistake .

Thanks.

R B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB

I shall try this. In this case, I have around 100 customers for which both the company codes sell. Should I have to maintain separate condition records for all the 100 customers for all the approximately 1000 materials. Can we have a much more generic access sequence.

Can you please give me a suggestion as to what would be the appropriate key combination.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya