cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Billing Documents from Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

A user mistakenly settled a rebate agreement that is invalid (which means it should have no volumes inside). She has missed running VBOF to remove the volumes and went on to settle it. Now the rebate is in status C, and even if i try to return it to B, it won't have VBOF remove the billing documents as it has already been "settled".

Can you let me know if there's a way to remove them even if it's already "settled"?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the rebate agreement has been settled then cancel the credit memo which might have got generated for that rebate agreement.then check the status and if the status is still in C then you can manually change it to B.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

CMRs have already been cancelled and i tried manually setting it back to status B and run VBOF. Unfortunately, the billing documents are still there and VBOF log says "List contains no data".

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you run VBOF in the control box check the boxes test only and uncheck the box error in Log box and then run VBOF

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

Tried again but it still has billing documents in the verification level, even with the "Test" box unticked.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you still have billing documents in the verification level,so when you run VBOF just click on the scope of check and change the verification level to F manually

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

What exactly setting it to 'F' will do?

Thanks!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you set the verification level to F then it will Display totals by payer/material.Then you see the exact totals of the payer as the billing document has been cancelled.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

Thanks for the response. But this is not the solution to the issue

My issue is, I wanted to remove billing documents from the verification level of a rebate that has, by mistake, been settled. The billing documents were not cancelled as they would have to pick the newly created rebate agreement, and not the one the user has invalidated.

So the main question is, would is still be possible to remove billing documents from the verification level even after mistakenly settling the rebate and setting it to C.

Thanks!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For your issue, it is not possible to remove the billing document from the verification level as it gets updated in database tables

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi

If the settlement debit memo request has been created the status changes to 'C' in the agreement. The only way to restore 'B' and re-open that agreement is to delete the sales document (a reason for rejection would not help) If you are not able to delete the settlement document in VA02 then you will have to manually set the KONA-BOSTA to 'B' in the table in debug.

After you have set the agreement status to 'B' you wil be ble to change the validity period of the agreement. You could try to set it to a date in the future and save then run VBOF for the agreement this should remove the active rebate conditions from the billing documents that currently have it (those in the verification list)

I would expect at this point the agreement will be in status 'B' with no lnked billing documents so at this point you can delete the

agreement which will clear any accruals outstanding in FI

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your response! I did exactly what was stated above and billing documents were now removed from the verification level, as well as accruals are now reversed.

Thanks again and best regards,

M

Answers (0)