Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check deliveries before insert in shipment

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello people,

could you please give me any advice how to solve my problem? When I create shipment in VT01N, fill header data, I want to insert deliveries. So I press button "Deliveries", set proper data and press "Excecute" button. At this moment I would like to enter list of selected deliveries and do some ABAP code to check deeper deliveries's relevance for shipment.

I found some userexits V56* which can be maintained via CMOD, but they work only when save icon is pressed - too late for me - I do not want to adopt deliveries, which don't pass through my ABAP code.

Thanks for your help.

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear David,

I would like to know what is the check you are planning to do?

If you want to check if the deliveries are relevant for shipment creation (transport relevant), then that shall be already taken care by the standard system settings.

We will be maintaining Delivery type, Delivery item category type, and ROUTE as transport relevant. If the indicators are set at these levels, then only, you will be able to attach delivery into shipment document. If not, you will not be able to add a delivery into shipment document..

Check SPRO - LE - Transportation - Shipments - Maintain Transportation Relevance..

thank you

Venkatesh

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for you reply. What I want to check is, that deliveries are from one sales organization (users have access to multiple sales organizations and I want to have deliveries separated). We are using only one dummy route and there is now wish to change it. So my only possibility,as I think, is check it via code. Meanwhile I did a little debugging and found FM

SD_DELIVERY_FOR_TRANSPORT. This module suits me, but if there is another way (user-exit, enhancement) I would prefere it.

BR,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please check with your BASIS team?

I think this can be done at their end by providing authorization role at sales org level..

I hope that shall resolve the issue.

thank you

Venkatesh

former_member213871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am the one who is responsible for roles for this people :-). And authorization doesn't solve this problem, because these users have to have access to different organizational structures. Problem is that I want to be sure that they will not create shipment with deliveries from different sales organizations.

BR,

David

Answers (0)