SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management Year-end Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Funds Management Module year end activity, it mainly involves commitment and budget carry forward.

For a particular Fund / Fund Centre, we transferred the commitment and the budget from 2011 to 2012. However it was not distributed accordingly in 2012. From the screenshot below, you can see that the budget (Sender) had multiple levels (Fund Centres).

1.MIMOS

3.MM05

4.MM0501

5.MM050107

However, the receiver was only at the highest level which is MIMOS. Now under the budget reports, it is showing insufficient funds @ the Fund Centre level.

Please guide me on how do I redistribute Funds to the lower levels Fund Centres.

Please refer to the screenshot at: http://nazrinrizal.blogspot.com/2012/01/funds-management-fm-year-end-issue.html

Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try out transaction FM9P for year 2012 in your test system to reconstruct the distributed values.

To me it seems that the actual budget for 2011 has only been entered for the top-level MIMOS and distributed from there (I assume you are using Former Budgeting), and thus the carryforward only considers the "actual" fund center + fund combination for which the budget was entered.

If budget would have been entered to the lowest-level fund center, you would have to run FM9Q to sum it up for the above fund center hierarchy levels.