cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure ICAA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Our company implement STO and cross company sales.

For STO, we are using pricing procedure ZCAA01, while for cross company sales we are using ICAA01.

I notice that for pricing procedure ICAA01, PR00 is set as Required (I believe this is the standard SAP).

>>> When I create STO, and the plant unable to create the billing because we are not maintaining PR00 (we are expecting the system to take PB00 from the requester plant).

My question is:

1. Intercompany pricing procedure ICAA01, usually used for what scenario (is there any other scenario other than STO & Cross company sales?)?

2. Does anyone can enlightened me, why PR00 is set as Required by SAP?

I'm thinking to change the setting in ICAA01 for PR00 from required into manual.

What will be the impact?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Intercompany pricing procedure ICAA01, usually used for what scenario (is there any other scenario other than STO & Cross company sales?)?

In my opinion, NO.

2. Does anyone can enlightened me, why PR00 is set as Required by SAP?

This is for a customer invoice which you raise in Cross Company Sales.

I'm thinking to change the setting in ICAA01 for PR00 from required into manual.

What will be the impact?

Not much. Only think to kept in mind that the PR00 need to be updated manually where required.

As you already mention, you are using ZCAA01, a copy of ICAA01. Not harm in modifying ZCAA01 as you requirement.

Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want Pr00 as mandatory. then Go to your Pricing Procedure (v/08) . go to controls.There you unmark the Manual check-box against proo Condition Type.

If you want billing , then there is need to do Inter company sales(done by SD Person) not STO(Done by MM Person).

Well in case of STO ,the mandatory pricing condition for invoice is EK01.through this you can charge the other compny.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey...uncheck the Required in Condition Type not Mannual(already Unchecked)

Edited by: C.Ankit on Jan 30, 2012 7:39 AM