cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_GET_STATUS_2 - issue

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guy's , We are currently on SRM7 and recently have noticed that when the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job is run it is applying a lock in table USR02 in ECC which causes the ECC system to stale. I have checked the SM37 Log and there i could see the following

message "These requirements were blocked during update by other users" with the list of SC object Id.

I have gone through some notes and seems like we can improve the performance by applying 1590401. However could not see any information on why it is locking table usr02 in ECC. has anyone faced this similiar problem.

Please advise and shre your experience on how it was fixed.

Thanks

Saj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sajcon ,

1.I also implemented the note 1590401 and I am sure this would not affect the status updating.Please refer to the note 1145063 and schedule different period bc jobs for avoiding they affcet each others.

2.Do you work with classical scenario?Check whether some users were operating the trasnsferred PRs, assigning price or transforming to po.If the PRs were dead lock, use t-code sm12 to unlock.

3.Check whether there are follow up operating on the shopping carts in srm side.

Good luck!

Lorry

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lorry, Thanks for the update. We are on ECS and have scheduled the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 to run every 2 mins with a variant to run for the last 7 days and another to run every hour with a variant of 30 days. I think one of the job locks when some trys to create a document from sourcing and this locks the entry and the second jobs kicks in and stale the system.

But my question is why is it locking USR02 table in ECC, as i can see in SM50. any idea.

Thanks

Saj

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saj,

could you please check SRM How-To below:

[BBP_GET_STATUS_2 causes the error u201CLock Table Overflowu201D|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=235674617]

Maybe it could be relevant for you.

Regards.

Laurent.