cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for BPM design!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do help for BPM design for file structure to BAPI structure..this is auctully file would call BAPI for 1: N(file having various headers and line items, each header and associated line items would able to call BAPI in target side).

For this i made BPM like this:

Receive>Transfromation->Block(SyncSEND)--->Send

ReceiveStep == File_ABS(request message)

Transformation==IM_FileRequest_BAPI ,Source Interface= File_ABS , Target Interface= BAPIResponse_ABS(I am not sure)

Block = parForEach, MultilineElement = BAPIRespnse_ABS, CurrentLine= BAPIResponse_ABS

SyncSend = MI_SYNC_AI(ob=File_MT, IN=BAPIResp_MT), ReqMSG=FIle_ABS, ResMSG=BAPIResponse_ABS

SendStep = BAPIRespnse_ABS

<b>Note: BAPIResponse_MT is manually created for catch BAPI.Response.</b>

But now i am getting following errors:

-

<b>Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Integration Process BPM_FILEINVOICE_BAPIINVOICE | urn:com.fileinvoice:xi:1.0: Expression must not return a multiline value Expression must return the interface type MI_SYN_AI Expression must return the interface type BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE Expression must not return a multiline value Check result for Interface Mapping IM_FILEINVOICE_BAPIINVOICE | urn:com.fileinvoice:xi:1.0: Synchronous message interfaces are not permitted in multi-mappings. Remove the synchronous source message interfaces Message Interface MI_SYN_AI | urn:com.fileinvoice:xi:1.0 Check result for Software Component Version swarovski.com | SWAROVSKIXIDEV | 1.0 | 0: The standard error type ExchangeLogData is not defined for the namespace urn:testcalling Save the software component version definition again. The object is then saved automatically</b>

Thanks,

Regards

Sankar!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar, one idea you could apply a Split Message Mapping in order to store in a Multiline Element several messages (Header and lines) then you pass to a Block this Multiline Element then you use a Send Step within the block to call the Bapi for each message of the Multiline Element, do not map directly to the bapi from the Transformation Step.

I hope this can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

I am in lit.confusion ...for understand your idea..

Can you give step-by-step idea..!

It would great help for me.

Thanks,

Regards

Sankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error may be because of multiline message structure is not defined ..

Have a look into this -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/content.htm

Also look into BPM Patterns available in the BASIS software component.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After I configured ..now i am getting this error!

<b>2006-09-11 10:39:07 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>

2006-09-11 10:39:07 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection AFW failed, due to: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null>.</b>

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Regards

Sankar!

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need a ABS interface of type BAPI response, instead of creating BAPIResponse_MT, create the ABS interface with the BAPI.Response as the message type. When you do F4 you will find Imported Object and you can select from that.

Thanks,

Prakash