Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

After log into SAP Portal, Terms&Conditions Window should open

Hi Team,

As per one of the requirement in my project, i have to develop below applicaiton.

Requirement: Once user logged into portal & trying to access his role first time in a year, Terms & condtions window should open, once user accepted the terms& condtions, user can access his role. if user entered into portal second time in a year, direclty can access his roles.

For this: i have created webdynpro-java application with empty view & portal abstract portal component with terms & conditions text, then i have created portal Iviews for both webdynpro-java application and abstract portal comonent, then i am calling abstract portal component Iview into webdynpro-java component controller wdDoinit() method via WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute() method.

Finally, i have assingned webdypro-java ivew to Test Role: once click on role it is calling Terms&Conditions pop window.

Questions:

1. how can i use same Iview in user actual role, i mean, once user click on his role first time terms & codition window should open? after accepting terms & condtions only his role can access...

2. how can i navigate from terms & condtions to his role?

3. if user didn't accept terms&conditions, he can't access his roles, how can i handle this?

4. how can i check, if it is user first login into portal or not in a year ? where i have to store this user data? what are the parameters i have to use?

can you please help me on this?

Thanks

Sandeep.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question