Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Performance issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please help me ASAP with the following issue, as this is Production problem:

We are using BPM Collect pattern using time to collect IDocs into a file. For small # of IDocs (upto 1500 messages) this is working fine.

For a load of 3000 IDocs (materials), when the time is set to 2hrs, almost 90% of messages are turning to "message ready to send" on outbound side. Approximately after 1:45hrs, these messages are turning to error on outbound side. The remaining messages are with status "message scheduled on outbound side". There are no messages in the queues. There are no messages with errors to restart in transaction SXMB_IFR_BPE

Thank you very much in advance.

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Check your SXI_CACHE and see ret code for the integration process.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I verified it as '0'. Please suggest me any alternative solutions.

Thanks,

Rams

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rama Hw did you solve this problem pls Can mail to kondal1@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

What does the error log on outbound side say?Double click on the error message on the outbound side and see the error

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you check also SM58?

Else inside your BPM, for the collect, have you limited it with both parameters:

1. a Max number of IDocs

2. a limited time (for the collect)

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for quick response.

There are no entries in SM58.

Within BPM, I am controlling with time only.

Thanks,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rama, it's recommended to have both parameters and to put your Max. nbr to 200 for instance.

Else, if you don't have such a parameter, when XI will receive 10.000 Idocs (or more) your BPM will wait and wait that all Idocs arrive.... before to begin your mapping / routing process.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Mickael

Message was edited by: Mickael Huchet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the info, the help link you provided is going to help xi high level. Can you please provide little bit more info such as link to blog.

Thanks,

Rama

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you face these problems in QA environment ?

Following blog may help you -

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/09/xiidoc-message-packages

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

This one is better: it's about "Example: Collecting and Bundling Messages - One Interface"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

Note: There are other examples.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mickael,

I am not sure how to include both conditions in a BPM design. Can you please explain.

Thanks,

Rama