cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document is not created via collective billing doc.on SDBILLDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting document is not created via collective billing doc.on SDBILLDL but via collective billing doc/ONLINE it is created.

Does anybody some idea?

Help me please.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor

Hi

As Accounting document is not created via collective billing document on SDBILLDL,please check the log.Also refer the OSS Notes 92592.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That SAP Note is not opening becauseof the message "The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only "

Where can i check the log ?

And something happens that the invoice is created but not accounting document, so i m creating the accounting document without any error message via VF02 - Billing Accounting after the invoice is created.

why should it be?

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to execute program RVFAKSPE.

( SAP Easy Access - Logistics - Sales/distribution - Billing - Billing document - Blocked billing docs - VFX3 ).

This will release billing documents for accounting for the invoices created through SDBILLDL (TCode VF04).

The posting block indicator is active in Billing doc type(TCode VOFA) used. That may be reason why, you are not getting any accounting doc for the invoices created.

You can also refer SAP Consulting Note 562004 - Release to accounting in the background for further understanding/reference.

Regards

JP