Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of eForms

former_member196438
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is to create a eForm, which can copy contract data from ECC system to create a shopping cart. Can somebody please let me know how to proceed with it?

My assumption is to create a new webdynpro page, and give the url in the spro in the path to define external web services. Will this work?

Also once the list of contracts are populated on screen and user selects the required contract, how to proceed further?

Note: I guess the standard system does not permit to use a ECC contract in the creation of shopping cart. But we are going to suppress this behaviour to achieve our requirement.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if below links help you:

thanks,

Anshu

former_member196438
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have designed a webdynpro page, and given its URL in the SPRO, under 'Define External Web Services' as a new option for eform. So now my new page triggers. But not sure how to return from that page back to the SC screen.

Actually in the webdynpro page, I show a list of contracts. The user can choose a contract and should return to the SC item with the details of that contract replicated to the SC item details. So I have placed a button in the webdynpro page to retrieve the selected contract details. But not sure how to navigate back to the SC details as mentioned above.

Please suggest.