cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery Creation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Please I need your assistance, after creating a sales order, I want to create an outbound deliver but the system keep showing me an error message "no schedule line due for delivery up to the selected date". The Sales order delivery date is 29th and when I selected date on the outbound delivery initial screen respectively (28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, and so on) the message remained the same. How do I rectify this issue.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please I need your assistance, after creating a sales order, I want to create an outbound deliver but the system keep showing me an error message "no schedule line due for delivery up to the selected date". The Sales order delivery date is 29th and when I selected date on the outbound delivery initial screen respectively (28th, 29th, 30th, 31st, and so on) the message remained the same. How do I rectify this issue.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

Hi ,

1. Check if the schedule lines have confirmed quantity in the Schedule line tab of sales order.

2. If yes, then go to VL01N with the Selection date as the confirmed date or the future date.

3. start processing and should work fine.

If this resolves your issue. hit points.

thanks,

Best Regards,

VBASHA,

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that there is not confirmed schedule line (available goods) on the date of 29th. The system proposes in such a case second schedule line with information when the goods can be available (if the system is able to determine it bases on MRP data, if not the fist schedule line is with confirmed qty 0 and there is no further schedule line, as the system is not able to propose any delivery date). Checkin the sales order what is the date of confirmed schedule line in sales order - only when you provide the delivery date >= the confirmed schedule line date from sales order, you will be able to create the delivery, so e.g. confirmed schedule line is for 03.02, if you put 03.02 on the selection screen of VL01N, the system will create a delivery. Anyway you should check why the goods and not available and if you are able to get available stock, then you need to re-run availability check in sales order or reschedule all sales orders using transaction V_V2.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not put any date on initial screen of VL01N, system will pick up the date. Then press Enter. You can choose your PGI / Invoice date in Actual GI Date filed under Item Overview tab. Then try to do the PGI.

Regards,

Milind