SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump Error in ES55 Connection Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the error when I am saving the connection object.

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "CL_EEWA_RFC_CONTAINER_LOCATIONCP" had to betTerminated. because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program

"CL_EEWA_RCI_COMMON============CP " in include

"CL_EEWA_RCI_COMMON============CM003 " in line 145:

"The data object "LS_EQUI" does not have a component called "LOGIKNR_WA"

It seems, I am missing some config settings.

Please help me to close this issue.

Thanks

Aswin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin

The problem is not caused by the number ranges, but an inconsistency between the Data Dictionary and the code.

The code for method GET_SERVLOC_BY_CONTAINER of class CL_EEWA_RCI_COMMON (in the shortdump as CL_EEWA_RCI_COMMON============CM003), selects information from view V_EQUI_WASTE and tries to populate an internal structure using the fieldname LOGIKNR_WA of the view.

Please check the view V_EQUI_WASTE contains an append called EEWA_EQUI_WASTE (transaction SE11, the append should be at the bottom of tab "View Flds." (probably not). Afterwards check if append view EEWA_EQUI_WASTE exists (again use transaction SE11).

If EEWA_EQUI_WASTE is missing altogether or if the view V_EQUI_WASTE doesn't contain the APPEND, there was a problem with the SAP installation or an upgrade. Please check with Basis and SAP to get this fixed.

Are you by any chance using waste management? Or are you a stock standard power company?

I wouldn't expect this code to be called, when you don't use waste management, so there might be some customising someone (ab)used: IMG: SAP Utilities: Waste Management.

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check to see if your number ranges are maintained for Connection Object/Functional Location.

Transaction SNRO, Object ISU_EHAU.

Also check number ranges for object ISU_LOGINR

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Ivor M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin

The problem is not caused by the number ranges, but an inconsistency between the Data Dictionary and the code.

The code for method GET_SERVLOC_BY_CONTAINER of class CL_EEWA_RCI_COMMON (in the shortdump as CL_EEWA_RCI_COMMON============CM003), selects information from view V_EQUI_WASTE and tries to populate an internal structure using the fieldname LOGIKNR_WA of the view.

Please check the view V_EQUI_WASTE contains an append called EEWA_EQUI_WASTE (transaction SE11, the append should be at the bottom of tab "View Flds." (probably not). Afterwards check if append view EEWA_EQUI_WASTE exists (again use transaction SE11).

If EEWA_EQUI_WASTE is missing altogether or if the view V_EQUI_WASTE doesn't contain the APPEND, there was a problem with the SAP installation or an upgrade. Please check with Basis and SAP to get this fixed.

Are you by any chance using waste management? Or are you a stock standard power company?

I wouldn't expect this code to be called, when you don't use waste management, so there might be some customising someone (ab)used: IMG: SAP Utilities: Waste Management.

Yep

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen,

Thank you so much,

I have reactivated the append view EEWA_EQUI_WASTE in SE11. Now, I am not getting the error.

Onceagain Thank you for your valuable input.

Thanks

Aswin