cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Condition type

Former Member

Hi All,

we have created new plant under same copany code and sales organization. The sales order created for the new plant X and same can be viewed in the sales order report (Z report) under open order tab. Now when iam trying to edit that order in VA02 and put Z2 as a rejection code. the same order should reflect in the report with value under Rejection order tab, but when i executed the report i am able to see only order number and not value for that order.

i checked in order level again there under condition tab i am able to see Net value as 0 and for all condition types the system is showing triangle symbole denoting condition inactive. after going into item condition detail under control data am able to see

inactive - W - The document item is statistical.

The same is happening with old plant Y also. Which was previously working fine. what can be the reason. plz help.

Thanks

Ashwini K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to OVAG and check any value (X or Y) is assigned under the tab Stat. against the Reason for Rejection.

I feel this should be blank which I am not sure as right now, I don't have access to SAP. Check and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajiv_trivedi
Participant
0 Kudos

I had same issue and found that in Pricing procedure VPRS was not statistical. Once I ticked mark in pricing as statstical all conditions are active. This is additional information which might be helpful to others.

Thanks

Rajiv Trivedi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check the Condition Type once again in V/06 , Condition Class field

and also check any Enhancement if you done in that Sale order related to Pricing

Check in VOV7 , select the Item Category , check the Field " Statistical Value " should be Space

Check and Revert

Regards,

Prasanna