cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Need in Graphical Mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you do help for mapping between my file structure to BAPI structure..this is auctully file would call BAPI for 1: N(file having various headers and line items, each header and associated line items would able to call BAPI in target side).

Now i am just trying to do test using following map...but following error came when i am checking in IM. But when i am doing test this map in MM editor using Duplicate subtree it is working fine.

<b>ERROR: Mapping program Message Mapping MM_request | urn:testing does not match the interface mapping. The number or frequencies of source or target messages for the message mapping are not identical to the number or frequencies of source or target interfaces.</b>

I thought some where i made wrong..!but it is difficult to find out for me! i dint find any wrong in my mapping.

map like this:

Sourcefilestructure: TargetBAPI

-

Messages (1:1) Message(1:1)

Message1(1:1) Message1(1:1)

MT_Request(1:1)

Recordset(0:U) --> BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE(0:U)

HDR (0:1) HeaderData(1:1)

Filed(0:1) --> filed1(0:1)

Field(0:1) --> field2(0:2)

HDR---> GLACCOUNTDATA(0:1)

LINEITEM(0:U)---> item(0:U)

field1(0:1) ---> field(0:1)

field2(0:1) ---> field2(0:1)

Thanks,

Regards

Sankar!

Message was edited by: Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are doing Multimapping right and you have changed the occurances in Message tab in the message mapping.

Did you change the occurance in the interface mapping I mean in the last column there is a occurance. If you have'nt done try it and let me know.

Thanks,

Prakash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have this error message when inside your Interface Mapping you uses occurences which are NOT these one defined in your Message Mapping.

In your Message Mapping, look at tab "Message" and keep in mind the occurence.

Then in your Interface Mapping, do the same action and compare both occurence.

Mickael

Message was edited by: Mickael Huchet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your timely help..

I dint done in IM (occurance)side..

Regards

Sankar!