cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DM activation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem when generating the distribution model for MAS_PARTNER.

The DM consistency check fails with the message that the class ZDOE_CL_RR001013005 has syntax errors.

Basically we had to remove a dependency between MAS_PARTNER and MAS_OPPORTUNITY and after doing that when I tried to regenerate the DM this error is showing up in the check.

I tried all the notes and also the report for post gen error resolution but none of it helped.

Please suggest me if you have any hints regarding this issue as this is getting critical.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

class ZDOE_CL_RR001013005 seems like customized class. Did you activate it explicitly and see if it has error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for replying.

I believe, this class was generated when the dependency was created the first time.

Let me explain the issue in another way:

We had a dependency between MAS_PARTNER and MAS_OPPORTUNITY which we deleted (Partner being the leading object).

After deleting the dependency, we activated and generated the distribution model. When the generation was done, we tried to create a new dependency between these 2 data objects. Once the dependency was created, we generated the DM again, but this time it made the DM inconsistent.

When checking the error using DM consistency check, we found that the R&R class for this new dependency was not generated and the old object was not completely removed after delete and re-generation.

Now we need to know how we can make the DM consistent and remove any old objects that is not cleared out. i tried to run the report for repair DM, but it did not resolve it.

Thanks,

Gaurav

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please raise OSS message for the same.