cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step E2E RFC Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring the managed system on SOLMAN_SETUP transaction and in the step - Configure Diagnostics, I got this error message:

The definition of the READ RFC to the managed system could not be found. Please make sure to run the RFC creation assistant in SMSY, as described in setup documentation

!! Exception : CANNOT_GET_RFC_DEST

I have already checked the RFC_READ user roles and it has SAP_SATELLITE_E2E(role)/S_AI_SMD_E2E (Profile).

Have you guys ever faced that?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Má,

Make sure that you have performed the step 1 of the managed system configuration or create the RFC in the transaction SMSY with the RFC Wizard.

To ensure that the READ RFC exists, go to the transaction SM59 and check if you can find the following RFC under the ABAP connections:

- SM__READ

SID - Is the system ID of the managed system

client_number - Is the client number of the maanged system

I hope this helps.

BR,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allam,

That step was performed and also I checked the RFC connection and authorization on SM59.

Tks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!,

Have you checked this note???: 1348751 - CANNOT_GET_RFC_DEST when running Setup Wizard

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw that Note but it can't help me.

thank you

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer to note 1106900 and check if the user SOLMAN<SolMan_SID><SolMan_CLIENT> or SM_<SolMan_SID> exists in the managed system and make sure that it has all the necessary authorization as described in the note:

PROFILES

- S_AI_SMD_E2E

- S_BDLSM_READ

- S_CSMREG

- S_CUS_CMP

ROLES

- Z_SOLMAN_READ

Edited by: Guilherme Balbinot on Jan 30, 2012 5:58 PM