SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate WP_PLUXX to a logical system(LS) instead of store customer(KU)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is is possible to generate an WP_PLUXX idoc to a partner profile of logical system without having store created as a partner profile?

We have a situation wherein the messages(new articles, price changes etc) belonging to different stores (from SAP) are received in a central hub and then transmitted to the individual stores from the central hub.

Regards,

Selvakumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

HI,

create a distribution model in BD64 for WP_PLU where the sending LS is your SID/Client and a LS for the receipient of the IDocs.

Go to your POS Outbound profile (IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> POS Interface -> Outbound -> Maintain Profile for POS Outbound

-> Set the flag 'Receipient determin.

Partner profiles must be maintained for WP_PLU and the receiving LS only (you could also use different LS as receipents (also with a data filter).

You will not need any KU partnerprofiles anymore.

IDocs are still created via WPMI,WPMU, WPMA

That's it

best regards

Carsten

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Partner profile should exist for the message transmission. You may use a reference site and the middle-ware can be programmed to send messages to all the applicable stores.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu, Thanks for your reply but still the problem exists.

1) Are you saying that the partner profile of type KU is to be created for Reference store(R110) that is assigned in the client level configuration "Logistics General - Basic data retail - General control, retail master data"?

I tried with this option, but it is still not recognizing the partner profile of ref store (R110) as it used to recognize the individual store as partner profile. So as a result I getting the error as "29 - Error in ALE service" with message as "Entry in outbound table not found".

I did couple of analysis in the programs associated with WPMA and WPMU and understood that the system picks up the customer number from the T001W table and it is looking for existence of partner profile for the same customer number in EDP13 table (which is not in our case). Can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also is there any standard option to trigger the idocs WP_PLUXX or WBBDLDXX to a logical system partner type without having to create the individual partner profile for each stores?

Let me know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,

Selvakumar

+91 96770 73827

0 Kudos

HI,

create a distribution model in BD64 for WP_PLU where the sending LS is your SID/Client and a LS for the receipient of the IDocs.

Go to your POS Outbound profile (IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> POS Interface -> Outbound -> Maintain Profile for POS Outbound

-> Set the flag 'Receipient determin.

Partner profiles must be maintained for WP_PLU and the receiving LS only (you could also use different LS as receipents (also with a data filter).

You will not need any KU partnerprofiles anymore.

IDocs are still created via WPMI,WPMU, WPMA

That's it

best regards

Carsten

0 Kudos

Hi - Thanks for your help. The problem is resolved.

0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

Your answer helped me a lot. Now I have only one question. Can I still use KU partner profiles, but also using LS receipents? I mean, sending one IDoc WP_PLU to a KU partner profile and also sending the IDoc WP_PLU to a LS receiver.

Thanks for the help.