cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Web Service Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to know if it is possible to consume a web service dynamically. Or is there any other way to consume web service in JSP without using proxies.

I have already done consumption using deployable proxies but the way of consuming the web service is hardcoded. We have 3 landscape boxes (development box, maintenance box, production box). The problem is the URL for each WSDL in each box is different. So if we move our code from say dev box to maintenance box we have to edit our code for consumption before moving our codes. I hope there's a way to consume our web service/ WSDL dynamically.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melanie, I wanted to ask you:

how do you do a deployable proxy in 7.3 ?

In 7.0 I used to make a "Deployable Proxy Project", and now I don't know how to go.

I have tried with an "Entreprise App. Project" wich in it has a "EJB project" wich also has an "Web Service Client". I don't know if Im doing it the right way.

Thanks.

swapnapriya_neemkar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls provide details on the version of your SAP Java Stack and the type of application in which you want to consume web service dynamically.

Thanks,

Swapna Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our SAP Java Stack is 7.3. We are going to consume our web service in a servlet.

We did a hardcoded consumption of web service in JSP before. We now need a dynamic approach but this time in a servlet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm reading articles about Web Service Connector and Consuming Web Service via Local Registry. Don't know if I'm on the right track. As far as I know these two also uses fixed URL for WSDL. Hmm