cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability control check

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Presently my client maintains 6 levels of WBS in their projects. and the budget is distributed at all levels. The system checks for budget at all levels, what my client wants is that the system should check for budget only at the 4th level only, the budget check should be supressed at the 5th and 6th level of WBS. Could you suggest any BADIs regarding this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont want to check budget at 5th / 6th level at all ? or system should the budget for the WBS elelement at 5 / 6th level from 4th level.

If it is a second case distribute the budget till 4 th level and dont assigne any at 5 /6 level.

By using user status also you can control the AVAC at WBS level.

Check and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep Mahamuni,

As you described Distrubuting the budget upto 4th level is correct, then only all the 5th & 6th Level WBS shold check at 4th level.

But here my question is if the Budge is completed at 4th level then the 5th & 6th level expness what wil be happen? wheth they get the Budget error or the expness eat 3rd lelvel WBS Budget. Am i right?

Regards

Raj

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

When you are distrubuting budget till 4th level system will automatically check for the budget at 4th level when you are booking expences at 5/6 level.

When budget is finished at 4th level system will give budget error when youre bokking expences at 5/6 level and will not go to 3rd level to check the budget as you already dustributed the budget at down level to 4th.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pradeep,

Correct, it is giving the error message, if the budget was exist at 4th Level.

Thanks for your replay

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry for the late reply..my client wants the availibility check to trigger only at the 4th level. I had given them the solution to allocate the budget till the 4th level before, but for existing projects they want to use BADIs, because of the present commitments existing. also, they want to allocate budget in the 5th and 6th level but donot want the system to check, this they want to do for information purpose. is there any BADIs we can use for this.

Thanks.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case make a change your budget profile like AVAC activation after Budget release (CJ32) and anot after aloocation budget in CJ30.

Now do budget distribution in CJ30 till the levels you require but while releasing relese upto 4th level. Follow the mentioned steps.

Deactivate AVAC for the project

Make a change in budget profile as given above

Execute CJEN and then CJBN

Answers (0)