cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Profile

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

can any body guide me how to do things like in certificate profile i maintained 10 characteristics against material and i want to show only 4 char out of 10 if i select required check box also its not working any other settings is required or any configuration required kindly guide me ..... if any body know

another requirement is i want generate certificate inspection type base or material group base any settings is there this type of business purpose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The required (R) function must work for characteristics that are requred to be printed. This is the setting in Std. SAP. pl. check. For creating/printing Certificates for Inspn types and material groups: as advised in the previous post, you need to create condition tables. Regards, KrishnaM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very for input

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want only four characteristics reported, only put four in the profile. Why are u putting in the other six?

Yes, you can have a certificate profile for a material group or inspection type. You just have to set up your condition tables for the COA assignments to include them. Material group should already be a key combination in the standard condition table provided by SAP.

FF