cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro forma invoice in Billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have a requirement of Pro forma Invoice in billing due list. what are settings required, could any one provide me in detail ?

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per standard, it is not possible.

B'coz, table VKDFS records all the billing doc like order or delivery related billing which reflected in VF04 worklist. And in the same table porforma invoice didn't reflect.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP, but if my client suppose want to see the proforma billing in Billing due list, what should be the settings for it.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Proforma Invoices do not have any accounting relevance and so do not appear in VF04 as per standard SAP. If your client still wishes to see them ....create a Z Report and display the same in the report.

Explain the business requirement so that we can suggest a different solution

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on the billing relevance settings maintained in the item category (VOV7), billing index is created. However, per OSS Note 301254 - Creation of billing index, even if you set value D, the system will not add in the billing due list. So you may manually add the proforma billing document type in VF04 in order to create proforma Invoice or you need to create using VF01.

Regards,