cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System constellation is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I added a dual-stack SAP system (Netweaver 7.0 BI) to my Solution Manager, latest release und patches.

I used the managed system configuration wizard to add it.

Everything is green ... bit I'm still not able to use the Maintenance Optimizer.

In step 2 I'm getting the error message "System constellation is empty, calculation will not run".

No Notes, no further information.

What could be the cause of this?

Thank you!

System constellation is empty, calculation will not run
Message no.MOPZ_MSG_DELTA_CALC001

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for ABAP systems, please check is there any product assigned in Header data tab in SMSY.

Laszlo

Private_Member_739866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please execute SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 and LANDSCAPE FETCH job then reexecute the MOpZ transaction again

I have the same issue has found the solution with above steps

Regards,

Paramvirsinh Jetawat

SherifEid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i facd same issue while doing the MOPZ for solman upgrade.

i solved the issue by checking the smsy setting for solman java part. in header data tab i found planned and production check box were not selected , so i selcted production and save the changes.

restart the MOPZ issue reolved.

regard,

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I faced a similar issue as well & solution provided by Sherif worked for me.

Best Regards

SB

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Usually this is due to java product instances without Java technical system assignment.

Please check http://help.sap.com/ -> SAP Solution Manager 7.0 -> SAP Solution Manager7.0 EHP1 SP23 (English) -> Basic Settings -> Solution Manager system landscape -> the parts about Java technical system assignment, automatic data capture... might help.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it.

I followed

, used Landscape Verification a few times, and now it's working fine.

Thanks to the author.

(the note 1630517 stated above was already imported)

Edited by: Hauke Ihnen on Jan 30, 2012 3:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this sap note [Note 1630517 - MOpz: fix "System constellation is empty" in manual mode|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1630517]

before that I would like to tell please make sure you have properly assigned relevant product instance and assigned product version and applied latest MOpz correction notes.

please update

Thanks,

Jansi