cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to add few custom fields to item basic data tab of the Shopping cart screen.I need to check if the values of the custom field are blank,I need to copy the values from already existing fields in the item data screen.I have to implement the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for acheiving this requirement.I need to know when this BADI will be triggered in SC.(after user entry or save etc)

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

To add custom fields in SRM SC, you can use the BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI.

To check and copy the values in those custome fields implement DOC_CHANGE_BADI by fetching the item data using the FM BBP_SC_GET_DETAILS.

Br,

Raghu

0 Kudos

I'm not sure my reply can help you Rohini as it's been a 3 years, but still some ppl are looking for the same answer so here is the solution which I implemented recently and found working absolutely fine.

Every standard field on the shopping cart is associated with 'ONENTER' action, the Event handler action method of this action internally triggers BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, so if you want to trigger the same BADI for the custom fields you can associate (tag) them with 'ONENTER' action.

If you want to associate any custom action to your fields and still wants to trigger the BADI then simply have below code in your Event Handler method.

wd_this->mo_dodm_sc_i_bd->/sapsrm/if_cll_do_mapper~handle_on_enter( ).

PM

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

BBP_DOC_CHANGE (to change values), BBP_DOC_CHECK(to generate messages) and BBP_DOC_SAVE (to save values in database) are called in this situation.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

You can use BBP_SC_CHANGE - Method for Changing Shopping Carts. When you order or hold a shopping cart, the BAdI is called up twice:

1. In the first call-up, the system fills all import data

2. In the second call-up, for performance reasons, the system fills only the import parameters IS_HEADER and IT_ITEM.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

doc change badi triggers for almost every change done on the object(SC here) .

just implement the badi, keep a external break point and you can see when it triggers.. one more thing. make sure that if you implement doc_change badi then pass all the import parameters to the export parameters.. and then do your required changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBP_DOC_CHANE_BADI will be triggered when the SC is changed, saved, approved.

If you want to add custom field option if to trigger after the SC is ordered by the requestor.

Thanks,

Prashanth