Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate version

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

QM Dimonds,

How to deactive ate certificate profile version no because when i go qc01 if i change any thing it will create version no how to deactivate kindly guide me if any body know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

i got it if i want to change any thing simpale i will go qc02 then change save it

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Certificate profile can be Blocked using the lock icon in QC02 transaction. The prerequisite is: there should be no assignments of the profile. Also, you can use the validity period function to block the profiles. Unused certificate profiles can be deleted using QC06 Transaction. This will resolve your issue. Pl. try and share your experience. Regards, KrishnaM

Edited by: Krishna. Madduri on Jan 31, 2012 12:14 PM

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please Follow this link it will guide u step by step config for Quality Certificate

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807331?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true]

With Regards

Pushpalas

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi puspa,

Thanks for your rapid reply but I dont want creation of certificate process i want only how to deactive version nos becuase if i changed any thing in qc01 it is creating version no

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your reply, you're using QC01 to change certificate profile but then QC01 means you're CREATING a new certificate profile and hence SAP provides an internal Version number to it.

It's similar to Task List e.g. Routing... system assigns a Group Counters for multiple routings of the same material.

Whereas if you change Certificate Profile using QC02, system will NOT assign any version number.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct.. You can not create 2 profiles with same name so system controls it through version. As suggested by anup please do all the changes in QC02.

Regards,

SMruti