cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Data transfer VBRK/VBRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to manipulate the status of delivery when it comes to partial quantity billing. As of now I have figured this out:

After setting variable "K" in Billing Relevance in VOV7, I am able to partially invoice the outbound delivery. However, Using different routines updates the status of the Outbound Delivery differently.

In Data transfer VBRK/VBRP:

Setting Routine 001 leads to update of the status of Outbound Del. to partially invoiced if the amount invoiced is less than the full quantity.

Setting Routine 007 leads to the update of status of Outbound Del. to FULLY invoiced no matter what amount is invoiced.

Now if 007 is something that suits me better, what do I need to change in order to make it behave like Routine 001 when it comes to the update of status of Outbound Delivery?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shabie,

The 2 standard data transfer routines you mentioned do not have impact on the billing status of the delivery. Probably the partial and full status was result of changing item category customizing, rather than assigning routines 001 or 007. The standard code in these routines provides data to VBRK-ZUKRI field, which is used for additional splitting criteria.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup, I think I asked the wrong question. Whoops. Routines should not have any impact on the Billing Status of the outbound delivery. But then the question is, how do I control it?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to control it then in the Data VBRK/VBRP subroutine 001 you have to include the logic that it has to check item category billing relevance feild(V_TVAP - FKREL).So you need to include the logic in the subroutine.So kindly take help of your ABAP team

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to go with data routine 007 then you have to maintain Receiving point(EMPST) and Department(ABTNR).As system will read those feilds also.

Regards

Srinath