SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD to FICA Account Assignment Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will be turning on SD to FICA integration. I understand that the revenue account determination needs to occur on the SD side first and then this is sent to FICA (please let me know if Im wrong).

Questions:

1) If we use transaction OKB9 - Default CO account assignment to determine the CO cost object for our SD billing doc items, does this also get transferred to FICA?

2) Does an RV accounting document still get generated for the SD billing prior to transferring to FICA or do the RV docs go away?

Thanks in advance!

Allison

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Allison:

The answer is yes, or no.

#1 - The full accounting data is passed within event 4000.

#2 - You can define the scope of your SD-FICA integration. Depending on the configuration of your SD billing types, you could manage the integration such that SD billing generates an ISU invoicing trigger (and then FICA posting) OR it could generate an FICA document directly. In either case, no RV accounting document would be generated. Only one accounting document is created, and that is an FICA one.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Allison:

The answer is yes, or no.

#1 - The full accounting data is passed within event 4000.

#2 - You can define the scope of your SD-FICA integration. Depending on the configuration of your SD billing types, you could manage the integration such that SD billing generates an ISU invoicing trigger (and then FICA posting) OR it could generate an FICA document directly. In either case, no RV accounting document would be generated. Only one accounting document is created, and that is an FICA one.

regards,

bill.

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

For same scenarios ,i want generate controlling documents based on IO,in IO ,cost center maitained pls help me on this