cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen in Netweaver java

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After a platform migration - I am getting blank screen when I use the basic SAP NetWeaver connections

I enter the URL http://servername:50000

I get a blank screen after entering "User Management" UME and putting in the administrator id and password. I get a blank screen when after selecting System Information or SAP Netweaver System Administrator.

It is like the system does not know where to display the data.

The only error messages are in the dev_server0 file

[Thr 4884] JHVM_RegisterNatives: registering methods in com.sap.bc.krn.perf.PerfTimes

[Thr 4884] *** ERROR => JHVM_RegisterNatives: native methods for com.sap.bc.krn.perf.PerfTimes not found. [jhvmxx_mt.c 370]

[Thr 4884] *** ERROR => JHVM_RegisterNatives: cannot find native methods for class com.sap.bc.krn.perf.PerfTimes [jhvmxx_mt.c 227]

I am running NW 7.0 with kernel 291.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member84834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved by removing invalid entries from the instance profile. The entries included invalid enqueue entries

and an invalid path for the database driver.

0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

Firstly I would suggest you to use the FQDN to access your Java Application Server.

If the issue persists, I would recommend you to check if the defaulttrace file is updated while you try to logon, you probably will find further details about this issue there.

In case you have any doubts, please post on this topic.

Kind regards,

Lisandro Magnus