cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration BO with Portal 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am integrating the portal with Business Objects XI 3.1, I follow the procedures in this guide:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/CreateBOEXI3.1IntegrationKitiViewTemplateintoSAPEP+Portal

In the step number 19 create new Logical System name in CMC (BO)

My logical System in BW is LOGBID400 and CMC is BIDCLNT400 (not exist in BW)

Try open Iview in the portal but show message error:

"Logon ticket could not be validated by system BIDCLNT400. Message: USER_OR_PASSWORD_INCORRECT"

How can change BIDCLNT400 to LOGBID400 in Business Objects??

have any suggestions?

Best Regards,

EDRS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EDRS,

In Business Objects login to CMC http://<hostname>:8080/CmcApp with Administrator. On the left hand side you will see dropdown and select "Authentication" --> Double click on SAP on that list --> In that screen you can see the Logical System as BIDCLNT400 . You need to provide BW system hostname, Instance number, user id and pwd. Logical system name will be pick by BOBJ.

Refer to below link (screenshot) for some steps

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/HowtoconfigureSNCinXI3.1CMC

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information Arjun, but the logical system in BW is different to BO.

Logical System Name BW: LOGBID400

Logical System Name BO: BIDCLNT400

I can change "name" the logical system in BO? The option "Authentication" create automatically the name for Logical System.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you cannot change logical system in BO. If you want LOGBID400 in BO, in the CMC go to Entitlement system and select NEW --> enter Application Server name , Instance number, username, password and click on UPDATE. I till create the LOGBID400 in BO.

You can delete the BIDCLNT400, if you don't want that to be in BO.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arjun, I create new system in BO, these data requests:

Aplication Server Name: GFBIDES (hostname)

Instance Number: 00

System ID: BID

Client: 400

The logica system name create is : BIDCLNT400.

I thinks the system BO create name logical system with "CLNT" by default.

Best Regards,

EDRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is LOGBID400 is copy of BIDCLNT400 ? BDLS completed successfully ?

1). Do you have GFBIDES hostname entry with IP address in BO server hostfile ?

2). What is the logical system name in the host GFBIDES ?

3). In GFBIDES goto SCC4 and check what logical system name you have ? does it suppose to have BIDCLNT400 or LOGBID400 ?

4). Also check in RSBASIDOC , EDPP1 tables.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

1). Do you have GFBIDES hostname entry with IP address in BO server hostfile ?

Yes, in the host file add to GFBIDES

2). What is the logical system name in the host GFBIDES ?

the logica system name is LOGBID400

3). In GFBIDES goto SCC4 and check what logical system name you have ? does it suppose to have BIDCLNT400 or LOGBID400

SCC4 only show 3 client. 000, 066, 001 and 400. show client 400 and see logical system name LOGBID400.

4). Also check in RSBASIDOC , EDPP1 tables.

the tables RSBASIDOC and EDPP1 only show name LOGBID400

the proccess BDLS completed successfully. never used name: BIDCLNT400. I think BO system create name logical system.

Best Regards,

EDRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There might be one more reason that...Logical system name suppose to be like <SID>CLNT<number>, since you have different logical system naming convention in your BW system compared to standard naming convention, BO might be creating as per standard

Next to the entitlement system, there is a tab called ROLE IMPORT --> Do you see roles there ? If yes for which system BIDCLNT400 or LOGBID400 ? Did you compare the ROLE's in the system.

I guess, if you are getting same ROLES In ROLE Import tab from the backend system, then you should be good .

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun, run test in the BO system.

The option authentication add the following:

SYSTEM ID: BID

Client: 230 > (this client does not exist in the BW system)

Application Server: <hostname_bw>

user: xxxx

password: xxxx

The BO system create name logical system: BIDCLNT230

I wiil open note OSS.

Best Regards,

EDRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EDRS,

We have 6 BO systems and I just migrated some system from Win 2008 to 2008 R2. Whenever I provide details of Backend system, it always pick the Logical system of BW system.

As I said earlier, since your BW logical system is in different format of SAP standard logical naming convention, BO creating as per SAP naming convention.

Let me try, if I can attach a screenshot.

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun, I try run iview in the portal for show report to BO.

Run preview iview in the portal and show message error:

"username" does not belong to any of the required roles -- (EAS 10005)

Best Regards,

EDRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have SSO configured between portal and BO ? if you configured SSO, In portal assign the role to the user (the role should exist in BOBJ >Authentication>Role Import ) and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun, try import role but show message error:

JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC' JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\sapjcorfc.dll: Can't load AMD 64-bit .dll on a IA 32-bit platform]. java.library.path [C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86\]

Best Regards,

EDRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

please put the SAPJCORFC .DLL`s into the SysWOW64 Folder. Restart the Tomcat and SIA and you should be fine.

Also check the following SAP Notes:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun, copy SAPJCORFC .DLL in the directory SysWOW64 OK. now see the role import.

Try open report in the ivew an show message error: username does not belong to any of the required roles -- BID400@SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION;BID400@SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CLIENT_RFC(EAS 10005).

import role BID~400@SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION and SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CLIENT_RFC buth show same message error.

Best Regards.

EDRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SU01, assign below authorizations to your or User role and try again.

SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION

SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CLIENT_RFC

in /CRYSTAL/RPTADMIN t-code in BW, make sure you have some roles assigned to the BOBJ server.

Thanks,

Arjun