cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UFL 'u2ltdate.dll'....missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been trying to open my company's P&L report and have been hitting some snags. First, my computer was updated to Windows 7 and I reinstalled CR XI and when I attempted to open the report I received a pop up that said "The saved data will be discarded since one or more formulas failed to compile". I pressed OK, the report opened and I don't have the preview, only the design view. I was told to upgrade to CR 2011. Now I'm not only getting the first pop up about my saved data, I am now getting a 2nd pop up.

When I refresh my data and am prompted for the dates I want, I enter the dates I need, press OK and get a pop up that says "UFL 'u2ltdate.dll' that implements this function is missing", I press OK and the Formula workshop opens. I didn't create this report and I'm not overly familiar with CR, I pretty much stumble through it, figure out what I need and presto! there's the report.

I have searched my computer for the .dll file I need, I have checked quite a few tech forums and have even called the number given to me by a tech support guy on the chat feature for SAP. The guy I spoke to over the phone told me to start a thread on here because he wasn't able to help me, even did a google search like I did.

Help!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you still have a machine that has Crystal Reports XI and where this report works fine?

If you do, then you need to to copy the 'u2ltdate.dll' to your Windows 7 machine at this location:

C:Program Files (x86)SAP BusinessObjectsSAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0win32_x86

If you're not able to find the dll on any machine, you can search for it here:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/businessobjects-downloads

Under the Product dropdown select 'Crystal Reports' and under the 'Software Type' drop-down select 'Other'.

Scroll through the pages and you should find the 'Number to date UFL'.

Hope this helps!

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh finally it's working! I downloaded the file from your site, copy/pasted it in the Program Files and it's working great.

I've been trying to figure this out since yesterday late morning, my brain is fried now.

Thank you so much for helping me!

Answers (0)