cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 Pricing condition record creation (check sales area of customer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to implement a check for pricing condition record creation (VK11), that customer is extended to relevant sales area?

Currently when user creates condition record in VK11, giving his sales area, he is able to choose customer from different sales area and then save the condition record.

Is there any SAP note for it?

Edited by: Barbara Beznicka on Jan 26, 2012 6:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

In standard there is no check if customer is maintained in the sales area you provided for the condition record. The system only checks spearately if there is a customer master record in KNA1 table for the given customer number and separately if the sales area provided is maintained in organizational structure of SD. If you want to implement you own check on the customer and sales area over KNVV table, you can use Business Transaction Event (BTE) 00503305 Maintain conditions: Field check.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

It looks like standard SAP does not check it, and dynamic field check has to be implemented..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the fellow members have mentionned, have a look at the Tcodes above, and check if the sales area the user is creating the condition record is assigned to a common distribution channel and a common division for the sales organisation selected.

If not, come back and post your findings.

Cheers.Sidi.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code VOR1 and VOR2, if different distribution channel and division is assigned to a common reference DC and division, then this may happen. Remove the assignments here and check again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOR1 and VOR2.

Reference distribution channel for conditions.

Reference division for conditions

Under this column maintain the distribution channel and ref dt chanel should be same.

then system shows an error while creating records in VK11 if customer is not extende.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removing entry by VOR1/ VOR2 unassigns distribution channel/division from sales organisation at all.

In my company we use only one distribution channel and one division for many sales organisations, so different distr.channel/division has not been set in VOR1/VOR2.

Do you have other idea? When creating condtion record for PR01 for example, I am able to enter sales org and distribution channel and then customer not extended to this sales org.

Edited by: Barbara Beznicka on Jan 27, 2012 8:55 AM

Edited by: Barbara Beznicka on Jan 27, 2012 8:58 AM

Edited by: Barbara Beznicka on Jan 27, 2012 8:58 AM

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I would say this is because the customer does belong to a sales area, hence, because the division is not part of the price condition creation (only sales org and dist channel) then there is no check or validation that can happen.

cheers.Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is exaclty with extenstion to sales organisation (not division)..

Some details:

Customer A is extended to sales org 1000 and distribution channel 01 (_only_)

In VK11 I create PR01, for sales org 2000 and distribution channel 01 and I am able to put customer A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is interesting, when further- i try to create this price for material also not extended to sales org 2000 -- system does not allow me to create, giving a message 'material is not extended to sales organisation/distribution channel).. So here it is proper..

Just it is strange that for customer, there is no such check there..

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the Combine Sale Organization , its should be

1000      1000
2000      2000

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in reference sales orgs 1000 is set for 1000, and 2000 - 2000 only..

So it is not mixed there..