cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customising the pages of BI4 launchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Do you have any idea of customising the existing JSP pages and reflect to the BI4 Launch Pad? for example, I add a new link to this jsp file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\eclipse\plugins\webpath.InfoView\web\jsp\listing\main.jsp

But still no change in the head of the Launchpad. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Davy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davy,

Can you try placing the file at C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Tomcat6\webapps\BOE\WEB-INF\eclipse\plugins\webpath.InfoView\web\

Regards,

Sonia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Davy and Sonia,

I am faily new to customising web files. Can you please suggest what exact changes needs to be made in the custom.jsp file? I did a quick test by typing my name in the <Title> /<Title>. Tried the same in the <Head> section but saw no changes when I opened my BI Launch Pad. I did restart Tomcat after the changes too. Any suggestions might be very helpful. We would like to do changes like Logo, Environment Names, Changing the BOBJ Blue Color ribbon in the top to a different color for each env, etc....

Thanks

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davy,

Can you kindly award points in case my post helped you.

Regards,

Sonia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavy,

If placing your jsp there does not work, can you try modifying the custom.jsp present here.

Regards,

Sonia

Edited by: Sonia Amin on Jan 27, 2012 1:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sonia,

Yes, modifying is the custom.jsp file works. Thanks a lot.

best regards,

Davy