cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group consolidate invoice line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

If I have multiple sales orders but all with the same characteristics at item level (material, currency etc.), and if I consilidate the sales orders during billing, will I also get a single invoice line item? or will I get one invoice item per sales order item?

Trying to avoid maxing out on the AR items.

regards

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

You will get invoice with as many items as you have in all sales order billing billed in that invoice. During posting to FI in general you will have one FI document line per item/GL account (determined from VKOA based on Customer Account Assignment Group, Material Account Assignment Group and accounting key assigned to condition type in pricing procedure) combination. You can limit number of G/L lines by applying posting aggregation for FI-SD interface. Youc an define the fields, which are not relevant for FI document and the fields will be cleared resulting in aggregation of the G/L lines on G/L account/posting sign (debit credit). Please be aware that the field you clear for aggregation will not appear in the line items in FI, so cannot be used as characteristics of the postings in the G/L.

Regards,

Marcin

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

Welcome to SDN Forum

If you have multiple sales orders at item level,assuming that it is only one material with same parameters and if you consolidate sales orders during billing then there are chances to get one invoice item per sales order item if you run VF04

Regards

Srinath