cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cummulative value for percentage must be 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure the system to create an AUC when project is released but when I am release it I get this error "Cummulative value for percentage must be 100%" please assist with the direction of where I might be getting it wrong. The following has been configured.

- Investment profile

- Settlement profile

- Ptoject Profile

- Source structure (not sure how to link this with the investment profile)

Regards,

Siyabonga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siyabonga Fata

Can you share us the full description of the error message. That would be easy to identify the problem.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the error message I am getting "E:Z000:000 Cummulative value for percentage must be 100%

Message no. Z000000"

I have activated the 100& validation and I am still getting the same error, my problem now is to maintain the distribution rule and I am not sure where its mainatined in the settlement rule please assist.

Regards,

Siyabonga

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can see the disribution rules for the WBS Element through CJ02 by selecting WBS Element and hit the "Settlement Rule" button. The message number which you gave is a Z number. So can you check whether there is any user exit or any validations maintained in your system which is triggering this message.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

There is no user exit.

If I may create a new settlement profile for what I want to do. What do I need to setup for the distribution rule to be automatically maintained when the AUC is created automatically for a project.

Regards,

Siyabonga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the error was caused by a user exit in FI when the AUC is created.

Regards,

Siyabonga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like in the distribution rule of your settlement profile the total distribution percentage is not 100. Please check the percentages which you have defined. Also check the Settlement Profile config and see whether you had activated "100% Validation" indicator.

Regards

Sreekanth